Sunday, October 14, 2012

FCCB's Columbus Day Challenge

My previous post featured an Artiste cricut cut skeleton which I had fun with. Today I decided to enter the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #132 in celebration of Columbus Day in which we were to use a boat of some kind. I chose a pirate ship from the Wrap it Up cartridge and the waves from Cricut Sampler. Since Halloween is only a few weeks away I thought it would be fun to have the skeleton dangle off the gangplank. The sky paper is computer printer paper from Geographics. The waves are Pacifica CS from Close To My Heart and the pirate ship is Clementine also from CTMH and available on my website here.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. I invite you to check out this blog post for information about a giveaway I'm offering in celebration of my 100th blog post--deadline for entry is October 21, 2012.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...