Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Stamps Guest Designer for SSC23

I'm very excited to be a guest designer for Sunday Stamps this week--a site that I recently found and love!  It is a color challenge:


The closest colors that I have that match these are from Close To My Heart.  I used Cocoa, Autumn Terracotta and Goldrush.  It was a lot of fun to play with these fall colors which gave me so many wonderful ideas that I couldn't decide what I liked best so I made 3 cards.

Card #1--leaf cut is from Art Philosophy cartridge (page 43 branch 1 cut at 2.5") and the center panel is raised using 3M foam tape  as in the second photo.  The greeting is from Card Chatter--Sympathy and is embossed with Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder (retired CTMH)




Card #2 is a design from Jeanette Lynton's Wishes Book.  The stamps are from the Harvest Happiness set.



Card #3 has clear embossed leaves on the colored portion which adds some texture.  The greeting is also from Harvest Happiness by CTMH.



Do you have a favorite?  We would love to see what designs you come up with--please join us!
:) Marie

4 comments:

Hofkissed said...

I like how you kept the same theme in all of your cards. They're all very different, but work together at the same time. Thanks for joining us as a Guest Designer this week over at Sunday Stamps!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Lovely cards!! I love the multiple coloured backgrounds to your beautiful leaves! Wonderful to have you as a Guest Designer this week at Sunday Stamps :)

Hayley Kew said...

Very cute cards Marie! Such a neat idea to use the cut out of the leaves, I never think to do that. So happy to have you as a Guest Designer at Sunday Stamps this week, hope you will come back and join our challenges again :)

jjcreations said...

Wow! All your projects are wonderful. I love how you created the raised leaf cut. It's good having you has a Guest Designer at Sunday Stamps this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...