Friday, November 9, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday #89--We're All Heart

Just this week I made this card for my sister and her husband's 20th wedding anniversary which fits into this challenge by Top Tip Tuesday to use a heart on a project.  All products are from Close To My Heart and are available on my website here (although some have been retired from CTMH).  The jigsaw puzzle heart was cut from the Artiste cartridge on page 57 at 2.75" from Dotty for You paper and Colonial White CS.  The colors are Autumn Terracotta and Goldrush.  The anniversary greeting came from "Life is Tweet" which was a Stamp of the Month this past June.  I wrote in "20th" with a gel pen.





My Tip:
  To get a more intense color from dye based inks clear emboss the image.  First I ink my stamp with Versamark and then the chosen color ink.  Stamp your image onto the paper and then sprinkle clear embossing powder over it and heat set.  It is so easy to do and then you don't have to have all those jars of embossing powder and stray pieces of embossing powder are invisible!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful anniversary card and I love that paper heart doily peeking out. :) Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

Bettina L. said...

This is really beautiful. Love the design with the doily heart and the little puzzle bits on top. Great tip too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...