Monday, December 10, 2012

Color Dare #21 and Try Stampin' on Tuesday #95

I'm combining a color challenge--Color My Heart Color Dare #21 Buttercup--with a sketch challenge by Try Stampin' on Tuesday #95.  Along with the Close To My Heart color, Buttercup, I used Black CS, Black ink and white ribbon.  The greeting is from Card Chatter--Sympathy and the dragonfly image is from the Pemberly Workshop on the Go stamp set.  I randomly stamped the dragonfly stamp and then outlined the images with one of my favorite embellishments--Stardust Glitz Glitter gel--to add some "texture" to the Buttercup CS.

The card:





The sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This card is great! I love the dragonflies and the glitz you've added:) Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

MJ said...

Ohh, awesome! I love those dragonflies. What an awesome card. So glad you played along with us on Try Stampin On Tuesday!

sarahstone said...

I love the sparkliness of your card, Marie. Congrats on winning last week's Color Dare. If you would like to be a guest designer, please email me at sarahstone@marykay.com.

Sarah

Casandra Bennett said...

Thanks for such a sweet comment on my snow angel card. :) This is a beautiful card. I was feeling perplexed with this particular color challenge, but you made it look so easy and beautiful, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...