Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sympathy Card with a Sunday Stamps Sketch

I needed a sympathy card this week and used this great sketch by Sunday Stamps #36.  Most of the materials I used are no longer available from Close to My Heart (stamped greeting, accent flowers, vineyard berry ribbon, Olive B&T paper, vineyard berry cs and garden green cs).  I used a Darice Bamboo embossing folder and then distressed the garden green cs to reveal the white core underneath.  I rotated the card 90 degrees from the original sketch.



Here is the sketch:



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

4 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

totally adore the subtle bamboo texture on your card

Hofkissed said...

Great card... love the embossing folder! The card is so peaceful! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Sunday Stamps! Hope you'll join us again soon.

Hansi Brittain said...

Beautiful! I love the bamboo background and how you sanded it to let the white core show. I am sure tis will bring comfort to the person you are sending it to. Don't you miss Vineyard Berry?

Unknown said...

Beautiful take on this week's sketch. Very serene indeed! Thank you for joining in the fun at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you back again soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...