Thursday, June 27, 2013

Double Nickel Birthday Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch #9 and H2H Favorite Color Challenge

Today is my sister's "Double Nickel" birthday so I incorporated that special marker on her birthday card.  Following the Atlantic Hearts Sketch #9 with my favorite colors for the Heart 2 Heart challenge I pieced together this card using retired Close To My Heart Dreamin' paper, Pacifica Ink and  small pieces of Honey and Pacifica cardstock with a White Daisy card base.  I stamped "Birthday" from Just a Number and "55" from Keyboard Uppercase Alphabet.   This was a great sketch to follow to use up small paper scraps!


All shades of blue are my favorite "happy" colors and Pacifica is one of my favorite of the Close To My Heart shades of blue.  Why not make a card featuring your favorite happy colors and link it up to Heart 2 Heart challenges by June 30?

Here is the Atlantic Hearts Sketch #9:

 

You have until Sunday evening, June 30 to enter this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

8 comments:

canadian_liner said...

You are so good at those Atlantic Hearts challenge! I need to get going on that one...

Unknown said...

Nice !! Love those colors

Margaret said...

Great paper. Thanks for playing along with this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Michelle said...

great card! I agree the blues are beautiful!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

I love these tones of Pacifica in this paper. I have picked up a pack but not had a chance to play with it yet...you might make me sneak it in my carry-on! ;)

Michelle Stewart said...

I really love how the colors totally make this card. It turned out great. Thanks for playing along with AHSC

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Great card and love how you interpreted the sketch. Thank you for joining us at H2H.

Katy said...

this paper packet makes me happy as it is what I used for our family photos a couple of years ago! Thanks for playing along with H2H and sharing your "happy" colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...