Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nautical Theme for Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Feeling Nautical with a Freshly Made Sketch #96

Today as I was commenting on Heart 2 Heart Challenge entries I was drawn to Hansi Brittain's beautiful Guest Designer entry which you can see here.  The theme this week at H2H is "Water, Water, Everywhere" and as I was reading through Hansi's post I learned about another new challenge called Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge whose theme this week is  "Feeling Nautical".  Having many sailors in my family I knew I had to make something for this challenge.  I used Tommy paper from Close to My Heart for both tag and background panel.  "Hello" was cut with the new Artbooking cartridge (available August 1 on my website here) from Outdoor Denim CS.  The tag was matted with Honey CS.  The White Daisy card front was dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder called "Anchors Aweigh".


Here is the Freshly Made Sketch #96 that I followed:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity! 
:) Marie

5 comments:

Karen Day said...

Great take on the sketch, Marie!

Stacey Schafer said...

the paper and lettering are awesome! thanks so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

Love the EF and the fun tag, Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

Linda Callahan said...

Love the nautical look of your card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Marie! I love that nautical theme! Fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...