Saturday, January 4, 2014

Roxie Birthday Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch #36

This card is for my 15 year old niece Ellie.  It was made following the Atlantic Hearts Sketch #36 using retired Close To My Heart papers from the Roxie kit along with 2 individual stamps called Heartfelt Birthday Wish and a Little Gift with Cocoa Ink, Hollyhock Marker and Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel.


Here is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that I followed:


I'm also entering this into Tuesday Morning Sketches #230--Anything Goes, Seize the Birthday and Keep It Simple--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie



11 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

I love it, it is great, and I wish I had more Roxie papers.....thanks for playing along this week at AHSC.

OttawaMom said...

Great job with the sketch Marie! Pretty colours and I love the added touch of glitter. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love the plaid DP!!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Hansi Brittain said...

I love Roxy! Your card shows it off well.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Marie, i just saw this present stamp for the first time and i like how you've made this sketch using this stamp! Thank you for sharing at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Unknown said...

This is lovely !! I absolutely love it. Great job. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!!

canadian_liner said...

CUTE card, Marie! Pink, but not too girly, for your teenaged niece. You are getting a lot of crafting in this week! Love the button "stitched" with glitter gel. Thanks for linking up with Atlantic Hearts this week.

Brandi said...

I love this card, I love the pink papers of Roxy, the glitter gel, everything! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

Unknown said...

Really like wht you did here. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC

cr8iveme said...

Your card is super cute.

Thank you for playing along with us at AHSC.

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

Krista Ritskes said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...