Saturday, March 29, 2014

Basketball Birthday for Freshly Made Sketch #129

Basketball is one of Tommy's favorite sports (and one of mine, too) so I made him this card using the Freshly Made Sketch #129 to commemorate his 13th birthday.  It is 6"x 6".  The Close To My Heart Artbooking cartridge was used to cut the numbers and basketballs.


Close to My Heart products used:
   Saddle CS
   Buzz and Bumble paper
   Outdoor Denim CS
   Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape
   Artbooking cartridge
 
Other:
   Orange textured paper--the Paper Company

Here is the Freshly Made Sketch that inspired me:


If you enjoy sketch challenges like I do, I invite you to try out the current sketch at Sunday Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Amy O said...

What a perfect card for a teenage boy! I love that textured paper for the basketballs, and I love how you've personalized the card with the "13". Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...