Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving with Addicted to CAS Sketch

Happy Thanksgiving to you!  I was inspired to make some cards using the Addicted to CAS Sketch:


Close To My Heart products used:
     Pathfinding Paper
     Barn Red CS
     Chocolate CS
     Sunset CS
     Sunset Ink
     Holiday Tags stamp
Other:
     Gold Sparkles




Close To My Heart products used:
     Huntington paper (retired)
     Autumn Terracotta CS
     Barn Red CS
     Autumn Terracotta CS
     Holiday Tags

Both of these Close to My Heart patterned papers are so beautiful--I can't decide which card I like better?  Which one do you prefer?

Here is the Addicted to CAS sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

sandie said...

Wonderful combo of colours and great take on the sketch-thanks for joining us at ATCAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...