Monday, May 18, 2015

Finding the Words with Blossom Paper for AHSC #108

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post.  My card features some new Close to My Heart items.


The Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog features a beautiful new paper pack called "Blossom" and a wonderful new stamp set that features words to make dozens of greetings.  It is called "Finding the Words" and it is a very versatile stamp set.


Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Lagoon CS
     Blossom paper
     Art Philosophy cartridge frame cuts
     Finding the Words stamp set
     Lagoon Ink
     Sunset Ink and sponge dauber
     Teal Shimmer Trim


  

Please stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done with this sketch.  We would love to have you join us in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie
     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the addition of shimmer trim instead of the scallop cut and the punched heart is a nice touch. I'm always looking for ways to do something besides ribbon as I'm so bow challenged.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...