Thursday, October 1, 2015

La Vie En Rose Meets Friendly Pets with Sunday Stamps Sketch #110

There's a really great sketch over at Sunday Stamps this week and I just had to use the beautiful rose background paper from Close to My Heart to make this card:


       La Vie En Rose paper
       White Daisy CS
       Hollyhock CS
       Friendly Pets Stamp
       Say it All Stamp
       Black ink
       Sunflower Marker (retired)
       Hollyhock Marker (retired)

Here's the sketch that inspired me:

       
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


2 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

How sweet! I love your background papers, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Monika Reeck said...

I love your cute Image
you have lovely flower paper and another lovely DP
cute card that you made using our sketch
thanks so much for joining with us at Suday Stamps
I hope you join again at next Sunday :)
Hugs, Monika (DT member)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...