Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Paper Garden Silhouette for Friday Mashup #228

Here are two cards I made for this week's Friday Mashup challenge to create a background, use a silhouette or both.  I made it easy for myself by using the pretty "Brushed" paper from last year's Close to My Heart catalog.



Which do you like better?


Close to My Heart products used:
     Brushed paper (retired)
     Black CS
     Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
     Paper Garden stamp (no longer available--Sept. 2015 stamp of the month)
     Sincere Expressions stamp

Other
   Ribbon trims--unknown source

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty card, I love how the silhouette image has a pattern in it. Sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...