Sunday, December 6, 2015

Anything But A Card Challenge for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #266

Welcome back to another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog post!


Challenge #266 Anything But a Card


This Weeks Sponsor:



To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.


 My project is several personalized thermal mugs that I intend to use as holiday gifts. A few months ago in a Cricut Mystery Box I received the Nursery Rhymes cartridge which I didn't think I'd ever use.  As I was looking through available fonts in Design Space I found that I really like the Nursery Rhymes font so I used it here.  




The golfer is from Sports Mania, the treble clef is from Quarter Notes and the stars array is from Close to My Heart Artbooking cartridge.  I used Recollections Adhesive Faux Metal as it matched the silver rings on the top of the mugs.

What will you be inspired to create and share with us at Fantabulous Cricut this week?  We hope you can find the time to play along.  Come check out what the rest of the fabulous Design Team has to share with you here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love these! Such a pretty and useful gift, sure to be appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...