Saturday, January 23, 2016

Beloved Bouquet for Case This Sketch #156 and Inkspirational Challenges #100

My favorite new stamp set has to be Beloved Bouquet (Close to My Heart January 2016 Stamp of the Month) and I just can't stop using it!  Today's lovely card uses the Baby's Breath stamp in "shades of green" for the Inkspirational Challenge #100 called "Blast from the Past".


     White Daisy CS
     Peacock CS
     Fern CS
     Beloved Bouquet stamp
     Balloon Animals (February stamp of the month) frame
     Just a Number (birthday stamp--retired)
     Peacock Ink
     Fern Ink
     3D Foam Tape

My inspiration for the card layout came from Case This Sketch #156:


Since it is a birthday card I am also linking this to the Seize the Birthday Clean and Simple challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s.  If you are looking for a great color challenge this week check out Color My Heart Color Dare.  

    

5 comments:

sandie said...

Gorgeous shaded of green and that is a fab stamp. Thanks for joining Ink x

Nancy said...

I really love your card Marie! I especially like the way your framed in the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this time over at Seize the Birthday and we hope to see more of your wonderful work in the gallery again soon!

Susi said...

I love the shape of the tag you used for the sentiment - a lovely card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the colours you used! Wonderful takes on the sketch!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card and pretty colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...