Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Little Superhero for Friday Mashup #238

A few weeks before Christmas my son told me that my grandson would really like a Superhero costume. Although I didn't have time to make it for him for a Christmas gift I did finish it shortly thereafter when he was staying at my house. We are calling him the "Amazing Antonio" thus the A emblem.  He has a reversible cape with a velcro closure each way, a black sweatshirt and a red t-shirt.  Here is what I made for him:


Here is the "Amazing Antonio" wearing his superhero costume:


The logo was designed in Design Space (with help from grandson) and cut on the Cricut Explore (love this machine!)

Products used:
     Holographic Gold Heat Transfer Vinyl from Vinyl Expressions
     Holographic Red Heat Transfer Vinyl from Vinyl Expressions
     White Heat Transfer Vinyl from Cricut
     Nursery Rhymes cartridge for the letter A

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

OMGosh, Marie, that is adorable! I'm so glad you shared with us on the Friday Mashup.

Karen Day said...

What an awesome Grandma you are! Could he look any more thrilled?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...