Thursday, May 26, 2016

Smarty Pants Graduation Card for Sketch Saturday #413

Smarty Pants is the name of a new graduation stamp set by Close to My Heart.  I used the cap and diploma to make this card:


For the most part I followed the Sketch Saturday #413 but I really wanted the Congrats diecut from Gypsy Wanderings to fit inside the mat so I turned that one element on its side.  You can call it "artistic license" if you want.

Here is the sketch I followed:

     White Daisy CS
     Black CS
     Smarty Pants stamps
     Happy Times gold foil strips
     Gold Glitter paper
     Black Ink

Other products
     Black washi tape--source unknown
     Gypsy Wanderings image from Cricut

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...