Sunday, June 12, 2016

Mojo Monday #451 Get Well Card in Greens

Don't you just love the opportunity to win free stuff?  I certainly do and that usually motivates me to enter the first Mojo Monday blog challenge of the month as there are prizes to be won.

One of my male friends just had cardiac bypass surgery so I used the sketch in greens to create a masculine card.


Close to My Heart products used--all retired! (using up some of my stash!)
     Aspen CS
     Aspen B & T paper
     Ponderosa Pine CS
     Scalloped Circle Punch
     Kiss it Better stamps
     Ponderosa Pine ink

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch that inspired my card.  


This is a really great sketch which I will use many times!

If you are looking for an easy color challenge this week I encourage you to check out the Color My Heart Color Dare blog and join in on the fun!  (We award weekly blog badges to winners and a randomly drawn monthly prize).


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie
     


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...