Thursday, July 28, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #170 Meets Just Us Girls #353

As an avid golfer I couldn't resist the photo inspiration challenge over at Just Us Girls this week.  Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge had the perfect sketch for the D.R.Stamps rectangular stamp I had to buy but hadn't used yet.


Products used:
     Golf is...
     Prismacolor pencils
     Peacock Ink
     Nuvo Crystal Drops--Green Mountain
     Sweet Leaf CS
     Frances Meyer Turf and Golf ball paper
     Live....Laugh....Golf!!! stamp--unknown source

Here is the Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card:


Here is the Photo Inspiration from Just Us Girls Challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

5 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That Golf Is stamp is fantastic and so perfect for our challenge! Love that sentiment, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Lauren said...

So cute- that strip of grass paper is a perfect accent to your card! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

Jennifer Kelly said...

Great card. There is a phrase I use a lot when golfing I don't see in your list!! Thanks for playing with us at AHSC!

Annette Clark said...

I may not be a golfer, Marie, but I can't help but love this card! I love that you used a grass-imaged paper for the strip part of the sketch and the images are fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

Ali said...

I love the strip of grass, it adds a sweet whimsical touch to your card. The golf sayings are perfect too! TY for playing over at AHSC this week! :) ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...