Sunday, April 23, 2017

Floral Birthday Card for Muse Card Club Challenge #212

Here is a rather quick card I made following this wonderful Muse Card Club inspiration photo.  The floral background prompted me to random stamp flowers and since I wanted to "make it my own" creation I changed the colors.


The greeting is continued inside the card:


The Muse card that inspired me is here:
  

     White Daisy CS
     Here for You Cardmaking stamp set
     Poppy Ink
     Poppy CS
     Ruby Ink
     Black CS
     Versamark Ink
     Ranger White Fine Detail Embossing Powder
     Card Chatter--Birthday (retired)
     Clear Shimmer Brush on flower centers and                         highlighted areas (didn't photograph well)

Other card challenges I'm entering with this card:
     Simon Says Wednesday--Showers and/or Flowers
     Card Mania--April Showers Bring May Flowers
     Creatilicious--Anything Goes/Birthday
     Seize the Birthday--Optional Two Patterned Papers


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar. 

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

Great rich colour and love those bold flowers! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

JoAnn said...

Pretty card and bold colors. Love the design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Jenni's Jems said...

Love the bold colours of your card!thanks for joining us this week ovwr at Muse x

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, inside and out! I love the bold red flowers. :-)

Tracy Freeman said...

Both are lovely, the blue and white one is so classic I love it.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...