Monday, April 10, 2017

Patriotic Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #207

Welcome back to another Atlantic Sketch Challenge blog post!  I'm sharing a card I made for my nephew who just graduated from Army Artillery School.  Needless to say I'm very proud of his commitment to serve in the US Military. The red stars and flourishes were cut using the Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  


     Cranberry CS
     White Daisy CS
     Sapphire CS
     Artbooking cartridge--circles and star flourishes
     Sapphire Ink
     Stamp set--retired

Other products:
     Brusho watercolor powders for vertical strip


We hope that you find some time this week to play along with this fabulous sketch.  You can check the Atlantic Hearts blog on Wednesday, April 12 to be inspired by what the rest of the fabulous Design Team has to share.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar. 

1 comment:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What a beautiful card, love those die cuts and image...your nephew will love this card and his commitment to serve is an honor for all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...