Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Birthday Sparkles with MFT Sketch #342

A while ago I had colored the birthday candles with Nuvo Glitter Markers without any plan to finish a card with it until I saw this perfect sketch by My Favorite Things.


Products used:
     Sapphire CS

Here is the fabulous My Favorite Things sketch that inspired my card layout:

Sketch Challenge 342 #mftstamps

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
     Seize the Birthday--Optional Add Splatter
     Create and Inspire Challenges #64--Anything                   Goes
     Love to Craft--Anything Goes
     A Perfect Time to Craft--Anything Goes
     Happy Little Stampers--Anything Goes with Dies

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Fun card, Marie! Love how you colored the candles, and that's such a cool die. So glad you shared with us at Seize the Birthday!

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card, love the candles and design! Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
Sherry x DT for Love To Craft
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

Maria Valente said...

Such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenge.
Mary (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...