Tuesday, August 1, 2017

New CTMH Products for Atlantic Hearts Sketch #223

The new Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations catalog went live today and my Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #223 creation features several *new products.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Black CS
     *Bashful Pink CS (CTMH Color of the Year!)
     *Bashful Pink Glitter Paper
     *Basics Fundamentals patterned paper
     Pansy CS
     Thistle CS
     Flower Market Cricut Cartridge (Rhododendron                    flower and sentiment)
     Pansy Ink and sponge dauber to distress edges
     Several layers of 3D Foam Tape

Here is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch #223 that inspired my card layout:


Image may contain: text

How will this sketch inspire you?  We can't wait to see what you do with it.  The challenge ends Sunday evening, August 6.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Ooh La La Creations--Anything Goes
     Crafting from the Heart #170--Anything Goes
     Dream Valley Challenges--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely colours on your card thank you for entering our challenge at Oh La La Creations and good luck x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...