Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #231

We have another wonderful sketch for you to try over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge!  I brought out some new Distress Oxide Inks (Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves) and Pretty Posies stamp set and dies to make this simple card.


I used a Nuvo Silver Glitter Marker and a ruler to edge the white panel before adhering it to the Recollections "Essentials Distressed" paper.  I used the Silver Glitter Marker for the flower center and then Nuvo Clear Crystal Drops to bring out the shine.

Here is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch I followed:

 

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     http://www.djkardkreations.com/2017/09/nbus-challenge-12-day-two.html
  
     NBUS--Anything Goes--I used new Distress                        oxide inks and new Casual Friday Stamps--                  Pretty Posies
     Always Fun Challenges--Anything Goes
     Dragonfly Dreams--Patterned Paper
     Addicted to CAS--Florals


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is fun, fabulous and lovely, Marie. Thanks so much for joining the NBUS Challenge. I hope you've enjoyed playing along and using up some of your NBUS.
Karen Letchworth

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

Darnell said...

Those sweet blossoms are so enchanting the way you have them cascading down the side, Marie! The blue and the white with the silver edging is a perfect balance for the blossoms and the whole design is a great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell

Susan said...

Such a pretty card. Terrific way to combine challenges! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...