Monday, September 11, 2017

Under the Sea Birthday Card

The challenge over at Seize the Birthday is "Ocean Colors" and the theme of this week's challenge at My Time to Craft is "Under the Sea".  I found a wonderful open sketch layout at Sketch Saturday and used it to make this card that fits all three challenges:



Products used:
     Under the Sea stamp by Technique Junkies
     Ponderosa Pine Ink (retired Close to My Heart)
     Just a Number sentiment (retired Close to My                     Heart)
     Watercolor paper
     White Daisy CS
     Tropical Blue CS (retired Close to My Heart)
     Sapphire CS
        Sapphire Ink
     Nuvo Glitter Markers
     Watercolor Paints
     Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops

Here is the fabulous Sketch Saturday sketch #480 that inspired my card layout:



My Time To Craft!


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Always Fun Challenges--Create a Scene
     Dragonfly Journeys--True Blue
     Glitter 'n' Sparkle #256--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

You've created such a fantastic underwater scene here and I love how you put everything together! I especially like those little bubbles! Super fun card :)

Beverly S. said...

You did a lovely ocean scene....pretty card! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Sketch Saturday this week. :)

Beverly

Jeannie said...

Hi Marie! Awesome under the sea creation and your coloring is just fabulous! Thanks so much for joining my 100th True Blue Blog Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
https://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2017/09/challenge-no-100-true-blue.html

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Chs.
Janis, DT

Waleska said...

Super Awesome scene! thanks for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges!
DT Waleska

MagsB said...

This is a lovely 'Under the Sea' card, your colouring is gorgeous! I love the sparkle and shine! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...